• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Los (NASTY), enjoy your 32nd brother.........

stogieman

" Herf King "
Hope that you have a great weekend and you get to enjoy a few of your best throughout it........

LOS....

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come. Although I can't wish you a happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you.

Yeah right....

Here's a birthday wish that you don't get too dunk and smoke a strong cigar that makes you throw up your guts...and that you don't slip and fall in your own puke where Jesus has to pick your smelly ass up and drop you at your front door....

Happy Birthday bro.... :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Los! Hope it's a great one brother!

Happy Birthday, relax and smoke a good one!

Happy Birthday Los. Wish I could smoke one with you today, but I will in spirit and friendship Bro.

65788_287569151316822_100001912190806_54125153_2004080554_n.jpg

I start reading Gary's post and i am like how did Los hack Gary's account.

Happy birthday bro hope you are allowed out the house to actually get a drink and a smoke in.

Happy birthday Bro! So you doing your annual STREAKING up & down 222nd, dam that's a good laugh!!!!

Happy Birthday Los! Damn, you seem too crotchity to be so young :sign: