• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Ray (AVB), enjoy your 56th brother.......

Happy Birthday, my friend. Smoke the good stuff, enjoy a fine beverage, and take the day off....!!!.... :thumbs:

Ray all the best to you, hope you have some special dram ready for today. Plus an excellent smoke.

Happy Birthday AVB. Hope you have a full flight of scotch lined up...

Happy Birthday Ray, I'm confident that you'll make it a good one with a good cigar & a great dram... :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Ray! Friday night... I'd be interested to know what 50 year old Scotch and 30 year old CC you'll be enjoying? :love: Some of us have to live vicariously. :D

Happy birthday young man, hope the next part of the century is just as exciting as the first. Enjoy your day!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. The drink for the evening is some of my 1948 Glenliviet and 1956 Glen Grant. For a cigar I've decised to fire up one of those cigars that most of us say we'll save for a special occasion. I wish I knew which one of you fine brothers sent this to me 4 years ago but you were very good at hiding your true identity. An Opus X Twin Towers is going to be lit in about 15 minutes. It was rolled with 4 year old tobacco back in 2001 so I think it is ready. I hope each and every one of you have as good a night as I expect to.