• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day SteveHawk

Happy Birthday Steve, enjoy it with family, friends, and smokes of course!

CYG

HEAR, HEAR! Happy B-Day SteveH!

b-day.gif

Happy Birthday hawkman! I hope you have a great day, and an even better night!

Congrats, JV

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys! Had a great night with the family and friends. Had dinner at Chapala's, a local Mexican restaurant where I had two huge (almost fish-bowl-sized) margueritas.

After dinner, KiltedCraftsman and I had a nice smoke on the deck. I thought I'd add a coupla pics for good measure. I had a WOAM, Jeremy had an AF Cuban Beli SG. It's cold here in Idaho so I fired up the pit for comfort!

900.jpg

That's me on the left and Jeremy on the right.

8de.jpg

WOAM with a nice ash. It held on til the last inch and a half.

87c.jpg

All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening! :thumbs:

Man I always wanted one of those fire pit deals. Happy B-day. :cool:

stevehawk said:
Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys! Had a great night with the family and friends. Had dinner at Chapala's, a local Mexican restaurant where I had two huge (almost fish-bowl-sized) margueritas.

After dinner, KiltedCraftsman and I had a nice smoke on the deck. I thought I'd add a coupla pics for good measure. I had a WOAM, Jeremy had an AF Cuban Beli SG. It's cold here in Idaho so I fired up the pit for comfort!

All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening! :thumbs:
[snapback]286103[/snapback]​
Happy B-day Bud!

Sorry I couldn't make it; it sounds like you had a great night. I'll catch ya this Saturday .. I have a little suprise for you. :cool:

Cheers!
- C

Yo my brother Happy b-day again. The wife still want let you go to the local pub for a cigar huh? It looks too cold. :p