• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Wyatt (Brickhouse)

Thanks for all the well wishes fellas!!!

It's been a fine day so far, I got home from work and my wife and kids surprised me with a Nintendo Wii.

I'm pretty pumped about it, hehe. I think it'll be a good family thing, from what I hear.

I haven't decided what is getting smoked yet, but you can damn well bet it'll be something from Mr. Pepin :)

Thanks again :thumbs:

Thanks for all the well wishes fellas!!!

It's been a fine day so far, I got home from work and my wife and kids surprised me with a Nintendo Wii.

I'm pretty pumped about it, hehe. I think it'll be a good family thing, from what I hear.

I haven't decided what is getting smoked yet, but you can damn well bet it'll be something from Mr. Pepin :)

Thanks again :thumbs:

Happy B-day, Wyatt!! :thumbs:

The ole' Nintendo... brings me back to my Atari days. :laugh:

As for your smoke, how about a reserva J21?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Have a great day bro!

Enjoy "bowling" and "tennis"!

Happy Birthday! You nubbed one didn't ya? You nubbin son of a bitch! :laugh:

Happy Birthday Wyatt, hope your day is filled with good company, food, drink, and smoke. :thumbs:

woohoo happy b-day Bro! The Wii might be to much physical action for a 29 yr old vet who no longer PTs

Im a day late, but happy Birthday Bro!! I hope it was a great day for you!!

Bill

Wyatt, I hope you have a wonderful birthday bro!!! Smoke something nice, you deserve it!!!! :thumbs:

Dang I missed this too! Well you know I wish you and the family the best bro! Smoke nothing but the good ones! :sign: :sign: