• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday AVB!

I got kidnapped last night and was forced to eat BBQ Venison and drink beer. To night there is a 32oz Delmonico with a garlic blu-cheese sauce, butter sauted potatoes and carrots with a quarter salad and cheesecake with some 30yo Macallan for desert and a 50yo cognac to close out the evening. Eatin good in the neighborhood!

I got kidnapped last night and was forced to eat BBQ Venison and drink beer. To night there is a 32oz Delmonico with a garlic blu-cheese sauce, butter sauted potatoes and carrots with a quarter salad and cheesecake with some 30yo Macallan for desert and a 50yo cognac to close out the evening. Eatin good in the neighborhood!
Congrats on your amazing meal! Also I recognize you as an OG. You are one of the original ones when I came around and have amazing posts that are insightful and IN-SIGHT-FULL. Either way, I wish you the best but want you to know you have influenced quite a few than you may expect for the better. Love ya buddy

Congrats on your amazing meal! Also I recognize you as an OG. You are one of the original ones when I came around and have amazing posts that are insightful and IN-SIGHT-FULL. Either way, I wish you the best but want you to know you have influenced quite a few than you may expect for the better. Love ya buddy
Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot.

Back