• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Bruce!

Happy Birthday Bruce! Hope all is going well for you.

Have a great one Blue boy! Find some of those good ones and fire 'em up!

We took a drive up Boulder Canyon to Estes Park for some tourist shopping and some expensive pizza. Sunny, nice 75 degree breeze, and a day in the Rocky Mountains. Best of all, I LIVE here! Thanks for the wishes, guys. As for something good to smoke, I should have invited myself to Matt's house. I have a gift for your new son, hopefully before he applies to college.

We took a drive up Boulder Canyon to Estes Park for some tourist shopping and some expensive pizza. Sunny, nice 75 degree breeze, and a day in the Rocky Mountains. Best of all, I LIVE here! Thanks for the wishes, guys. As for something good to smoke, I should have invited myself to Matt's house. I have a gift for your new son, hopefully before he applies to college.

Bruce, anytime you got the free time, I'd be honored to have a smoke with you!!! :thumbs:

Sounds like a great birthday, Bruce. I never tire of our western mountain ranges. What amazing an land!

And you live there!?! Well, then everyday is your birthday!

Steve

Happy Birthday, Bruce. I did the tourist thing up in Estes a couple of weeks ago. It's fun to do sometimes. Hope you're having a good smoke. :)

-John