• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Cabaiguan Juan - Jon

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
Happy Birthday Jon! Hope you enjoy it with some primo smokes.

cigar7.jpg

Dig deep for some of this special sticks.....I know you have them. Have a great Birthday!

Happy Birthday Bro!....make it a memorable one with one of your best sticks :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Jon! Take some time to smoke a good one today brother! Hope you and yours are doing well!

Smoke a tasty bugger and have a great B'Day, Jon.

Steve

Hey, thanks guys. I'm definatly hve some special cigars this weekend. The Wife and I have been busy working on our house since last October, but one thing we made sure of was the out door cigar-smokers paradise. While its not quite done, its certainly ready for this weekend! Thanks for the well wishes folks!

Hey, thanks guys. I'm definatly hve some special cigars this weekend. The Wife and I have been busy working on our house since last October, but one thing we made sure of was the out door cigar-smokers paradise. While its not quite done, its certainly ready for this weekend! Thanks for the well wishes folks!

I think it's about time to post some pics of your little outdoor paradise. :)