• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, camaroon4me!

gregor22

Woof!
Happy birthday, brother. Hope you get the opportunity to smoke one from the island today! :)

Happy Birthday C4M. I'll smoke one of your cigars to celebrate! Thanks!

NA

Thanks Everyone. Im about to head out to Red Hot and Blue for my birthday meal. They sent me a card good for up to 8Bucks towards dinner. Also, they have this awesome red beer made by "Local Colors" brewing company right in Michigan.
Afterwords, a couple of buds will be heading to a bar to watch Monday Night Football.

On the list for stogies: Original "EL" courtesy of Cohiba Surfer (Thanks a lot Sir), A rather large Monte Isom, A Fuente Opus X courtesy of Treamayne (Brudda Karl, keep up the great work serving our country), and a back up stick of CAO Brazillia GOL.
Dont know if I will get to all of them, Im not a trooper like Moki! :D

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts,
John V.

Happy birthday, Feliz Cupleanos, Seang-il Chuka-hae gwa bok manhi badda.

Glad you have some nice sticks for the night and that I could be a (very distant) part of that. I'll find something here to spark in spirit with your MI get together.
After our new Typhoon lets up, that is.

-K-

Happy Belated B-Day brother. Definitely sounds like you had a good meal and enjoyed a few nice sticks with your buds..... :D :thumbs: :p

Sounds like some great smokes, I hope the day was just as good. :thumbs:

Ah, the meal was great, the beer exceptional! Plus, I got a free desert. Peach cobbler ala'mode!

I tried a new beer at the sports bar, the Michelob Amberbock. Wow, what a great beer. Nice dark caramel color, very smooth, like butter.

While we went to watch football, most of our attention was drawn to the Boston Redsox game, and the great job they did AGAIN!

The "EL" was oh so smooth, I really need to get more of them. The Opus X started really mild, but built up a good head of steam about midway, what a treat to toast a great day, and a great win by the SOX!

Thanks again everyone,
John V

camaroon4me said:
Ah, the meal was great, the beer exceptional! Plus, I got a free desert. Peach cobbler ala'mode!

I tried a new beer at the sports bar, the Michelob Amberbock. Wow, what a great beer. Nice dark caramel color, very smooth, like butter.

While we went to watch football, most of our attention was drawn to the Boston Redsox game, and the great job they did AGAIN!

The "EL" was oh so smooth, I really need to get more of them. The Opus X started really mild, but built up a good head of steam about midway, what a treat to toast a great day, and a great win by the SOX!

Thanks again everyone,
John V
Glad to hear you had a great birthday. Happy belated birthday!