• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, Carbonless!

gregor22

Woof!
Happy Birthday!

Instead of smoking cigars today, you might want to spend the day reinforcing your mailbox. :whistling: ;) :p

fsubday.jpg

:whistling: :laugh: :sign:

I couldn't resist! Happy birthday brother!

Thanks guys! I'm just about to torch one to welcome in my last year of my twenties. I just hope that what they say about the girls getting younger is true :whistling: As for the FSU cake...I sure hope you can make it out to the game this year...I'll be happy to share a nice stick with you for the game!

Thanks guys! I'm just about to torch one to welcome in my last year of my twenties. I just hope that what they say about the girls getting younger is true :whistling: As for the FSU cake...I sure hope you can make it out to the game this year...I'll be happy to share a nice stick with you for the game!

Oh man, not much would make me happier than to be able to go to that game but between travel, hotel, food, beer, and game cost I think its going to be at least the year after until I can make it out to Florida to see another Seminole game, but I'll definitely let you know if/when I do!