• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CigarPass! 12 years old...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
It's amazing that CigarPass has just turned 12. Seems only like yesterday that I launched this site. I'm proud of what it has become, and also of the community that has been created because of CP.

In honor of CigarPass's 12th birthday, I thought it was time to usher in a new format. For many years now we've had a generic static-type website on the front end. I believe CP can offer so much more, and has MUCH more potential to become even a greater cigar community and cigar information portal.

Over the past several weeks I've been working on redesigning CP, and coming up with a new format. Something that will allow us to create and offer more dynamic content, rather than a static website. After many revisions, and many scratched ideas, I finally came up with the right solution...

Let me introduce to you the new CigarPass.com - http://www.cigarpass.com

I hope you enjoy the new look, along with the many new features. CigarPass is now the ultimate online cigar experience, and will begin offering a ton more cigar related news, articles, info, etc...

Happy Birthday CigarPass!

Happy Birthday to Cigar Pass! Great job, Rod. I like the new front end. Definitely much more streamlined and... modern, I guess.

Happy birthday CP, great work Rod.

I've noticed a decrease in activity around here, I hope that is short lived, I love this place.

Thanks Rod

Great work Rod it looks outstanding. I like the CP contest tab and all the pictures.

Keep up the great work and Happy Birthday CP.

Paul

Congrats on the Birthday, Rod thanks for doing a great job!

Happy birthday CP! Here's to twelve more!

Wkoti, web boards get slower as weather gets warmer, as a general rule. Kids out of school and more to do outdoors keeps people away from the Internet.

Wkoti, web boards get slower as weather gets warmer, as a general rule. Kids out of school and more to do outdoors keeps people away from the Internet.

I noticed that trend the last couple of years I've been on here, but since Christmas I've seen a lot of familiar faces get lost to the real world and a less movement on the board.

I blame it partly on the recession, but it will pick back up here very soon!

Happy Birthday CP!..Thanks to the members for making this such a great site and also a very big thanks to Rod!

Happy birthday CP. And thank you Rod for everything. This place rocks!

The CP Contests tab is awesome!

Happy Birthday CP!

I know I'm going to smoke something special today to celebrate!

Congratulations Rod! Your hard work is evident. Here's to another 12 years.
toast.gif