• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Corona Gigante

Isn't it funny how it's always the guys who talk the most trash that turn out to have the most delicate egos.

If you're looking for someone to bully, I know where Scotty and Purobrat hang out. PM and I might tell you.

Who's bullying? Just calling out a prick when I see one...

You're the one who wanted to run your mouth....so take your lumps Nicky

He knows he's slit his own throat over there Lee so CP is his only hope. HEY, I have an idea, he should get more active on CigarSnobs :thumbs: I'm sure the regulars over there will welcome him with open arms ;)

Oh dear me, I forgot, you and I are the top two posters over there too :0

Too bad you turned out to be such an ingnorant tool there CG.....

Corona Gigante said:
Isn't it funny how it's always the guys who talk the most trash that turn out to have the most delicate egos.

If you're looking for someone to bully, I know where Scotty and Purobrat hang out. PM and I might tell you.
[snapback]229748[/snapback]​

Who cares where Scroto and Puro are "hanging out" CG, you shot your fool mouth off with a whole litany of nonsense and the fact that you're being exposed for the POS that you are has nothing to do with "delicate egos" but rather everything to do with the fact that you make real stupid posts. :laugh:

Nicky, I would say you're pretty much done here...

Learn some manners and keep your mouth shut from now on. What a joke!