• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Gary! (Ironpeddler)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO... :thumbs:

Hey guys....thanks so much for the birthday wishes, you were all with me for 3 days! It was quite the weekend....Double Nickels man...WOW!

Sitting in Yankee Stadium for two games was awesome, especially to see them win. Saturday night until 1:30AM in the rain and cold was torture....but it was all good! Way too much beer and vodka while dodging raindrops and trying to tailgate! :laugh:

YES, I finally got a chance to smoke the Padron 80th that some strange guy gave me at the Quad State Herf!...and another Tat stick sent to me by some guy near Atlanta who's first name starts with a "K" and ends with an "i"... :rolleyes:

Got back up and and started over yesterday at my brother's house....'the hair of the dog'....2" Rib Eyes...a few bottles of red wine...a few bottles of Blue Moon sprinkled in and enough Italian hors d'oeuvres (wet mozzarella, roasted peppers, antipasto salad, hard sausage, bread, etc) during the football games to feed a small nation! The Giants got hammered by the Saints, but what are ya' gunna do?

Smoked some vintage CC weekend too...'95 Monti 2, '88 Davidoff, the best Lusi I EVER smoked (I think it was a '02 or '03) that really hit the spot....and an old SLR that I have no idea what it was but tasted great last night!

EVERY cigar I smoked the past 3 days was either gifted to me by brothers or came from a Pass here at CP....I made it a point to do that to celebrate this special weekend. Mike, the rain couldn't dampen my spirit these past 3 days ;)

Guys, I can't thank you all enough for the friendship shown to me over the last year and a half....warms an old guy's heart!