• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday George (ggiese)!

A very happy birthday, George..!!

A good smoke or two, a great beverage, and some time to do just what you want to do....the perfect birthday... :thumbs:

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy Birthday George! 22 eh? Times what......???

I'm barely older than the scotch I drink... :p

Thanks guys - last week momma had a surprise b-day party - smoked an Anejo... this week is a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant, and I'm gonna smoke an Anejo... Why mess with success???

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I'll wish you a happy birthday anyway!

Have a good one George. You're an asset to this board.

:)

hey hey I hear it's your (22nd?!?!?!) Birthday...
barr.gif

WTF? talk about young guys acting like they're, oh, say, over the hill? :laugh:

guess my timing was pretty good... :whistling:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE! have a great day bro! i know you'll smoke a good one. :D

Happy birthday, George. Have yourself a nice smoke, a good drink and slap some asshats around for chuckles. ;)

Wilkey

George, I'm sure, won't remember this relatively insignifcant event:

Immediately after I joined CP last Septmber, I was suddenly faced with a sticky question regarding CP etiquette (a long story).

Anyway, after having already lurked for a few weeks, I decided, out of nowhere, to PM George with my question(s).

To my surprise and delight, George responded very quickly, with encouraging, well-considered advice for this newbie. Responding to an unsolicited PM from a total stranger was a classy thing to do, and I've never forgotten it. He made me feel welcome in a place where I felt in over my head.

Happy, er, um, 22nd birthday, George, and many more!

Steve D.

George... I really did want to be the first one to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But clearly I missed yet again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday George, I hope that you are enjoying it with family, friends and a great cigar, oh yeah you mentioned something about an Anejo. :)

Back