• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday LucasBuck

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Happy Birthday Brother!!
This is the third year in a row I've had the honor of hosting your birthday thread! :thumbs:

After all, we joined this place at the same time back in '03 and this place has been better ever since. ;)

Thanks for all you do with the Newbie Sampler Treade Thread. Keeping up with that is a HUGE job and we're very grateful you do that for us. :love:

Smoke some GOOD Havanas today instead of those crappy Cohibas :laugh:

Happy Birthday Craig! Enjoy some great smokes with some good friends and family.

Have a Happy b-day Lucasbuck. Maybe i will get that Newbie bomb today. If it comes in, I may just have to smoke one of those instead of what I have in the humi. :D

coventrycat86 said:
Happy Birthday Brother!!
This is the third year in a row I've had the honor of hosting your birthday thread! :thumbs:

After all, we joined this place at the same time back in '03 and this place has been better ever since. ;)

Thanks for all you do with the Newbie Sampler Treade Thread. Keeping up with that is a HUGE job and we're very grateful you do that for us. :love:

Smoke some GOOD Havanas today instead of those crappy Cohibas :laugh:
[snapback]256948[/snapback]​

I concur.... :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Happy birthday, Craig!

Thank you for the warm welcome, all the advice & for introduction to the Newbie Trade. :love:

May you have ALL the Health, Happines & Habanos you desire/deserve! :)

Cheers & Beers Mate! :thumbs:

Happy B-Day Craig, I hope you enjoy yourself and smoke a few of your favorites...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday Craig, I'll give a toast and a smoke for you tonight. Many more to you :thumbs:

happybday.gif
Craig!
My sincere appreciation for all your hard work and efforts on this forum! Have a great DAY!

birthday.gif