• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Matt

Happy Birthday Matt! Hope you came across those Davidoffs.

A very happy birthday, Matt - smoke the good ones today.... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy Birthday Matt. :)

bdaybutt.gif

Thanks fellas! Had a nice weekend with the family, but no cigars. :angry: Couple of new Tommy Bahama t-shirts to add to the collection though and a nice big dinner at Mom and Dad's. We got to do what we usually get to do on my birthday, whatever my wife wants to do. Which this year, was to shop for new shoes for the kids. LOL! About 11:00 last night made up for the hours at the mall though. :whistling: :laugh:

Happy (belate) birthday brother. Glad to hear it was...enjoyable...at least as of last night. :whistling:

Here's a little something I picked out special....just for you...knowing how much it would make your day just a little more special... :sign:

gay%20birthday.jpg

Happy (belate) birthday brother. Glad to hear it was...enjoyable...at least as of last night. :whistling:

Here's a little something I picked out special....just for you...knowing how much it would make your day just a little more special... :sign:

gay%20birthday.jpg

Did you have to pay to get that picture taken?? LMAO!!!! :sign: :sign: