• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Mr Peat

Happy Birthday mate.
Well, you have been to Russia to learn Russian. When are you coming down here to learn Aussie English bro. :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the early B-day wishes. I have just one cigar planned for it as I will have to smoke it outside. A RA Gigantes (sp?) and of course some Scotch and Vodka that I picked up while I was in Russia. So it should be a great day if the weather holds out. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for the early B-day wishes. I have just one cigar planned for it as I will have to smoke it outside. A RA Gigantes (sp?) and of course some Scotch and Vodka that I picked up while I was in Russia. So it should be a great day if the weather holds out. :thumbs:

It's nice to see you around! Enjoy.

Ahhh the big day is today. I'm about to make some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee via the French Press and kick start the day off.I see in my future today some Laphraiog 30yo with a RA Gigantes and then a nice dinner at this Seafood place we have. After that, who knows what I will do today. I hope everyone has a safe Labor Day weekend and thanks for the b-day wishes.

Happy Birthday Loren. Sounds like you have a great day set up for yourself.....Enjoy !!!

Happy Belated Birthday Loren, hope you enjoyed yourself!

Loren I'm trying every way I can to reach you. It's a medical emergency. Please write.
Помогите, пожалуйста.

Happy birthday Loren! Hope you enjoy yourself with a fine cigar and one of your single malts. I don't know who that lady from Russia is, but you must be a well constructed guy. :laugh: :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Loren hope you have a great day of smokes!

You guys noticed this thread is 2 months old right?