• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Rod

Want to hear something weird?

I was 20 when I started CP...

Now I'm 40...

Weird.

Why is that weird? What are we going to do for the 20th year? Herf and pepper eating demo's?

Why is that weird? What are we going to do for the 20th year? Herf and pepper eating demo's?
Yes, we must so something special for the 20th anniversary... How about a herf in Vegas?

Weird in the sense that my age has doubled. It doesn't seem like 20 years ago... Just a strange feeling knowing I've maintained the site for half of my life. This is one hell of a community to be going strong for so many years. :) Scary (and weird) seeing how fast time goes by. Think about what you were doing 20 years ago... Life goes by too fast.

Hmm, thanks for the idea, I smell a pepper eating contest coming soon. :D

Happy birthday Todd. I hope all your wildest dreams come true. Except that one about the midget, camel, donkey, and chains.

Yes, we must so something special for the 20th anniversary... How about a herf in Vegas?

I’m always good with Vegas, plentiful flights for reasonable $’s.