• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, SamGuss!

Happy B-Day brother, enjoy a favorite or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

ummmmm, Sam was last seen around here about 4 years ago. :whistling: Don't think he'll be getting this message. :laugh:

Fuggen' Gary. :laugh:

Happy birthday Sam. :thumbs:

Hey Melly, you heard from him lately? ???

Sam has been a no-show for quite some time but maybe he lurks.

You know a funny thing happened on the internet tonight. Was doing some keyword googling for a new website of mine and came upon on an old posting of mine from here. In a sense of nostalgia I came on in to discover a bunch of old PM's (my apologies now to people who are probably FOG's but said hi to me in PM when they were noobs) and a special birthday wish from an old friend of mine from another site. Small internet.

Then I got to looking and saw this post here. It was well unusual... lol

So, nice to see ya'll again. Good to see some of the same ole folks here :)

Not saying I'll stay... long story short haven't been smoking for a few years, but I'll peek around for a little while at least. And yes, yes I am getting married in Oct.

SAM!

HEY, how ya been?

Great to see ya checkin' in. :thumbs:

Hey Kenny, you were wrong, he saw this! :laugh:

*chuckles* you know what they say when you mention the devil's name...

He's bound to show up. :sign:

Good to see you drop in Sam, stop by once in a while even if it's just a quick hello....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Hey Kenny, you were wrong, he saw this! :laugh:

Wow, I don't know if I should be surprised that Sam showed up or that I was wrong. :laugh: :sign: :cool:

Hey Sam, long time bro. Good luck with the forever and ever. Hope life is being good to you. :thumbs:

Last I recall, SAM was working at a radio shack. That has been years. Happy BD.

Last I recall, SAM was working at a radio shack. That has been years. Happy BD.

Working in residential water treatment sales now and following a writing career (non-fiction and fiction). Thanks Gunpowder - as with many around here, ltns.