• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Smoking Mex!

Happy birthday to a great BOTL and fellow Dodger/Laker fan. They don't get much better than you brother. Enjoy your day and smoke a good one.

Am I gonna see you at Stinkis on Saturday?

I plan on showing up, problem is my family wants to get together and celebrate my Birthday hopefully it is earlier in the day. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Adrian! We need to get together for a herf soon, it's been too long...

What are your plans Thanksgiving week? Maybe we can have a pre-Thanksgiving Herf like last year on the Wednesday night it was a blast! Except this time it won't be held at our favorite spot Matt Denny's. :laugh: :thumbs:

Happy birthday to a great BOTL and fellow Dodger/Laker fan. They don't get much better than you brother. Enjoy your day and smoke a good one.

Am I gonna see you at Stinkis on Saturday?

I plan on showing up, problem is my family wants to get together and celebrate my Birthday hopefully it is earlier in the day. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Adrian! We need to get together for a herf soon, it's been too long...

What are your plans Thanksgiving week? Maybe we can have a pre-Thanksgiving Herf like last year on the Wednesday night it was a blast! Except this time it won't be held at our favorite spot Matt Denny's. :laugh: :thumbs:

I would be up for that...!

I'll see you on Saturday brother. I'll buy you one of those chocolate beers... :laugh:

Happy Belated Birthdday, hope you enjoyed your day!