• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Stogieman!

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Reaction score
Hope you have a great day!

To a fine BOTL!

25.gif

Have a great day and fantastic SMOKE!
animateddrawingsmile.gif

Happy Birthday, Charlie...!! I always remind folks to smoke at least one of the smokes "..you've been saving.." and have a great day.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy Birthday. Hope you haven't run out of cigars so you can enjoy one or two today. I bet you are taking a four day weekend with Monday being a holiday. Am I right?

Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy your day, try and do something different and go sky diving or some extreme sport. :thumbs: :whistling:

Thanks for the many B-Day wishes guys, I'm definitely going to smoke a few of my favorites today. As a matter of fact, Rick from Schlesinger's gifted me a CAO Gold Churchill last night which I'm about to fire up. Beth and I will be leaving here around 4PM headin' to the tailgate at West Point and we have a crock pot full of Carolina Style Pulled Pork, German Bratwurst, Potatoe Salad, etc. I have a traveldor full of my favorite stogies and a mini keg of Warsteiner Premium beer.

http://www.warsteiner-usa.com/product.jsp

I'll check in later on right before we leave to make sure you guys are doin' okay....... :D :thumbs: :p

Charlie all the best, enjoy your day!