• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Fathers Day weekend

Rooke

Happy Fathers day to all you dads and grandfathers, hope there's a good stick in the humi for this weekend. I'll be enjoying a Padron 1926 80th maduro. And got me a new tobacco pipe to try out as well. Cheers!

Happy Father's Day! Trying to decide on the full lineup, but after dinner tonight I'm going to try one of these Hirochi Robaina sticks. Will do a deep search of the humidor during my daughter's nap time...she's 2 now, she can buy her own smokes. Can't have her snooping over my shoulder.

Rooke, there is at least one of us who qualifies as great grandfather ( guess who ). Happy Father's Day to all. May your smoke be bountiful, your beer cold and your ????? HOT.

Not to brag but to share ( Ya got to be OLD to do this, the team looks like this:

32 Bad Azz Marine - Semper Fi - getting his E7 stripes this August ( Lurch )
29 still lost in the wilderness
21 Manager - going to school to join SWAT
17 Graduated in 5% of class of 700, wants to be a Radioligist
15 top honors in gifted school, speaks German and Chinese, wants to be a doctor
14 a gifted NERD, hacks, programs and really can lay you out in computerize
6 very very cute, speaks Spanish and SMART, speaks adult speak and speaks her mind
5 The Bear - built like a brick outhouse and always begins with Grandpa, Ya know ???

May you all be as fortunate.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12637]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12636]
Happy Father's Day! I hope that my day involves a couple fine sticks, some ice cold beer, and the couch with the U.S. Open. My wife has to work today, so that is why I left out a round of golf or fishing.