• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Father's Day.....

It's wonderful being a grandparent. A grandfather's only duty, besides spoiling the kids rotten, is to introduce children to mischief they haven't thought of yet.

Doc
I'm still surprised that any sober women, choose to sleep with some of you.

Happy Father's Day to the new dad's, the ones that are struggling with teenagers and those that get to experience being a Grandpa.

It's wonderful being a grandparent. A grandfather's only duty, besides spoiling the kids rotten, is to introduce children to mischief they haven't thought of yet.

Doc
Ha! I KNEW it!

Doc
Ain't that the truth. When my first was born my dad went from Senior Chief Hardass to Mr. Softee in a split second. Happy Father's Day gents.

Ain't that the truth. When my first was born my dad went from Senior Chief Hardass to Mr. Softee in a split second. Happy Father's Day gents.
Do you know what the most dangerous thing in the Navy is? A Chief saying to his men, "Watch this shit." You've got to remember, Navy ships don't float. They sail on the backs of Chiefs. That's the reason we're hard asses.

Doc

Do you know what the most dangerous thing in the Navy is? A Chief saying to his men, "Watch this shit." You've got to remember, Navy ships don't float. They sail on the backs of Chiefs. That's the reason we're hard asses.

Doc
Whoa did not know all that about the Navy!