• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy New Year!

ironbyron

:laugh: Well the title says it all. I Hope you all have a great day and remain safe. Don't drink and drive, the life you save may be MINE! If anyone has a bad day, just think about me and the total hell that is running a large Liquor Store on what we in the business refer to as AMATEUR NIGHT :laugh: Someone light a pipe for me as I won't have the time please!

Byron in Owensboro, KY

Thanks Byron! Good luck this evening and have a happy New Year! I'll be working at the restaurant tonight so I'll be expecting an equally busy, hectic and pipeless night.

And like Byron said please don't drink and drive tonight! Be responsible and let's ring in the new year happily! 2009 is gonna be a great one!

Happy New Year!

We stopped going out many years ago. It's just too weird and dangerous.

happy new year brothers! I will be smoking my pipe with Jonas over at his brother's house to ring in the new year!

Happy New Years Pipers!!! I had a bowl of 3Noggins and Southport, I'll enjoy some good bourbon in the safety of our home tonight. See you guys in 2009!!!