• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
IrishLuck-vi.jpg

A3908lg-vi.jpg

irish-vi.jpg

A buddy and his wife are coming by later tonight. Ms. B.B.S. has the corned beef and cabbage cooking, and the Bushmills is ready and waiting.

Commence the St. Pat's "pre event" workshop and seminar..... :laugh:

Party hearty and be safe, my friends - B.B.S.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all the botls at CP! :)

Well for all you scotch drinkers out there who aren’t that fond of Irish whiskey (or is it whisky? I can never remember) keep in mind that St. Patrick was a Scot. So there's probably no harm in drinking scotch. Happy St. Patty's day to all, and enjoy your corned beef and cabbage.

Doc.

Well for all you scotch drinkers out there who aren't that fond of Irish whiskey (or is it whisky? I can never remember) keep in mind that St. Patrick was a Scot. So there's probably no harm in drinking scotch. Happy St. Patty's day to all, and enjoy your corned beef and cabbage.

Doc.

I'll drink to that!

I had corned beef and cabbage for lunch, and likely for dinner. Maybe some beano in between, maybe not.

tomorrow i'll be tipping a Bushmills Rum Cask :cool:

Guinness and Killians...lots of both...*drool*--and corned beef and cabbage of course...but the drinking...that will be my reward for going to work out at 8am!! Counter-productive? If so, don't mention it til the day after st pats please LOL

Melly

Have a great day Matt...

Gonna go out today and hit some Irish pubs in Vegas...