• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

The story of me and the PSD4 has developed a life of it's own. Partly because it's a worthy story and partly because @jfields has made reference to it a few dozen times. Steve @Eqwhipped brought me one last Saturday when a few of us got together and it was fantastic. Thanks Steve!

The dutch oven, peppers and onions, hot and sweet Italian sausages made for some happiness as well.

View attachment 79612
I bet you feel like a real dumbass!

Someone sent me this 2009 Petit Belicoso so I could tell them what I thought. He seemed mildly curious if it was legit.... Ir is!
Now, if I can just remember who that person was?
ETA: Shit, I thought this was the todays smoke after reading Jeff's post he tagged me in. lol

Also, thank you @Aalvord2
IMG_0177.jpeg

Last edited:
For 23 years, I have been close friends with Walt, the guy who owns the property next to my daughter and son in law's cabin 1/2 mile down the road from my cabin. A couple years ago his brother, Ed, came back from Fl. to live on the property. He is a little whacko and has confronted me a couple times with a gun while MF'ing me for being on the property. I have explained to him on several occasions that I was just coming to see Walt. He didn't care and told me to get the F off the property.

My grandson is good friends with Walt's grandson, Daniel, and on Friday, we took a ride on the John Deere and ended up stopping to see Daniel. Ed came out and I was bound and determined to make friends with him! As crazy as he is, he did three tours in Vietnam and I respect that! I shook his hand and he was cold for a minute or two, and then he looked at my Stogie Wear Molon Labe hoodie. After a few seconds he asked me if I wanted a cigar ..... to which I said absolutely! He was proud to announce he got 50 of these cigars for $90 and I wondered what kind of treat I was in for?:rolleyes:

He read off the box "Blended with a belt of bourbon" whooooo boy! They are called RamRod and I actually enjoyed the cigar; he showed me his collection of motorcycles, sidecars, a gorgeous 1932 Ford, and a street legal dune buggy.

It was a good afternoon, I hope he doesn't shoot me the next time I go over there!

Ram Rod linky

1710163367299.png

You picked humping jagged, angular rocks to the Beautiful Ladies with Generic Names who are definitely not Spam Bots? I’ll never understand you.
THANK GOD!

ETA: Now that I think about it, did your mother have any kids that lived?

Last edited: