• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Cool! How long have you been in the field?

He's already spoiled rotten! 😅
I left the bench in 2007 to go work as an Ops Manager for a lab distributor. In 2013 that company got bought out and I went to work for Tosoh. I spent 9 years doing Applications (installations, method validations) in the field before becoming the training manager last year.

How long have you worked in the lab?

I left the bench in 2007 to go work as an Ops Manager for a lab distributor. In 2013 that company got bought out and I went to work for Tosoh. I spent 9 years doing Applications (installations, method validations) in the field before becoming the training manager last year.

I started in 1995 ... remember spectrophotometers? 😅

I started in 1995 ... remember spectrophotometers? 😅
The only time I used a spectrophotometer was when I was in school! Our professor said "you'll use this as a backup if your analyzer goes down". She was wrong. She said the same thing about doing cell counts with a microscope and hemocytometer and was wrong about that too. They must have been much more ambitious back when she worked the bench. We just waited on the service guy to come fix it. 😆

Cool! How long have you been in the field?

He's already spoiled rotten! 😅

1713607956536.png

A visit from out great granddaughter Riley ( 5 ) who also told me she would be going to school this year. The second photo is that of my wife Sandy. My daughter Michelle, Riley and Sandy are having a girls day with lunch and shopping. due to distance, 80 miles and a miserable drive for this old dog we don't see each other often, so today was indeed a happy day.

IMG_0508.jpegIMG_0509.jpeg