• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

My 3yo granddaughter had her first dance recital last night and literally stole the show with this curtsy… To elaborate there were only 8 girls in her age group on stage and after they were done with their dance, you could here the instructor down front telling them all to curtsy, because they were all just nervously standing there. And out of no where all but herself, Haisley took a small step forward and nailed it all by herself. I’m not lying when I say there was a collective ahh throughout the auditorium. It was beautiful!
IMG_3715.jpeg

Last edited:
My 3yo granddaughter had her first dance recital last night and literally stole the show with this curtsy… To elaborate there were only 8 girls in her age group on stage and after they were done with their dance, you could here the instructor down front telling them all to curtsy, because they were all just nervously standing there. And out of no where all but herself, Haisley took a small step forward and nailed it all by herself. I’m not lying when I say there was a collective ahh throughout the auditorium. It was beautiful!
View attachment 81862
That is some Queen level curtsy. You thought her how to do that?

View attachment 81862

Dude, those recitals are brutal to sit through, but man they are awesome. That is a textbook curtsy and it's a great picture!

My 17 yr old daughter has danced since she was 3 and let me tell you, the first time she was on stage and wasn't nervous/scared at all, it made me cry. It's just an amazing thing, to see confidence build through being on stage. As long as these recitals can be, cherish them.

Back