• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone ever bought from....

Shiba

CP's Official Mortgage Broker
1) Cigar Hut - www.cigarsforless.com

2) Cigar.com

3) Whats Knot To Love - www.whatsknottolove.com

4) Superior Cigars - www.superiorcigars.com

5) Elite Cigars - www.elitecigar.com

I was looking to purcahse a fairly expensive box of cigars from one of these companies and would like to know if anyone has had a good, bad or otherwise experience with any or all of them. Thanks for the help guys...

I've never used any of those but why don't you come on over to the Lobby and introduce yourself and make a few friends here before trying to dig our brains for info. We'd really like to get to know you. This is a great place to meet cigar lovin' folks and a great place to learn from them once you know some of them. C'mon over! :D

Done Deal... :)

I am basically looking for a reputable place to purchase a box of Ashton VSG's... possibly even a box of Opus-X's.

I am basically looking for a reputable place to purchase a box of Ashton VSG's... possibly even a box of Opus-X's.

As soon as you find that reputable place for Opus by the box you let us all know.

Haha, buying opus online is damn near impossible, unless you want to pay a 200% markup.

There are a couple of sites that sell the VSG's chek out the Cigar deals forum for one listed recently.

I bought from cigar.com a very long time ago. Except for the prices, they had good service and delivery. Of course, had I known they were going to call me once a month to recommend cigars, I would've never given them my real number. :p

vewyphishy said:
I bought from cigar.com a very long time ago. Except for the prices, they had good service and delivery. Of course, had I known they were going to call me once a month to recommend cigars, I would've never given them my real number. :p
[snapback]227784[/snapback]​

I also used cigar.com a while ago. However they never called me, I must have used a fake number, quite possible. The box I bought (Oliva maduros) were reasonably priced but they charge way too much for premium cigars. I used them because they are here in Chicago. I also didn't know much about online retailers at the time.

Holts.com has the VSG sampler pack and singles.

I've ordered from them before. Good cigars, good service, ok prices.

Cheers,
Joe

Only one that I've used before is cigar.com (that was before I knew much). The selection tends to be good, but so many other on-line sites are cheaper. Check out atlanticcigar, smokeall, famoussmokeshop, bestcigarprices, cheapercigars, and JR. All of these tend to be quite a bit less than cigar.com

Only one that I've used before is cigar.com (that was before I knew much). The selection tends to be good, but so many other on-line sites are cheaper. Check out atlanticcigar, smokeall, famoussmokeshop, bestcigarprices, cheapercigars, and JR. All of these tend to be quite a bit less than cigar.com

cigarsinternational and there auction site cigarbid are excellent places to buy from as well.

theorangeman gave you a good list to start with. I wouldn't recommend cigars international, there prices aren't that competetive on the regular stuff, and they out right suck on Fuente product.

theorangeman gave you a good list to start with. I wouldn't recommend cigars international, there prices aren't that competetive on the regular stuff, and they out right suck on Fuente product.

I actually find them to be consistently cheaper than most sites, I guess it must just be the stuff that I'm buying.

Shiba said:
1) Cigar Hut - www.cigarsforless.com

2) Cigar.com

3) Whats Knot To Love - www.whatsknottolove.com

4) Superior Cigars - www.superiorcigars.com

5) Elite Cigars - www.elitecigar.com

I was looking to purcahse a fairly expensive box of cigars from one of these companies and would like to know if anyone has had a good, bad or otherwise experience with any or all of them. Thanks for the help guys...
[snapback]227657[/snapback]​

1)No
2)Yes - Overpriced, they were the first place I ever bought opus, I wanna cry just thinking about it
3)No
4)Yes - Great shipping and good prices. I would most definatly buy from them again!
5)No

Welcome, and ....here's a place that I can vouch for. I just checked and they do have some sizes in stock. They have great service and I have purchased from them several times. Seriouscigars.com/AshtonVSG's
Good luck!

John V.

my local shop has BOXES of vsgs...like, 15 or so (just got a big shipment in)...its not a major selling item for them, (unless i'm there)...he would prolly cut you a deal, and mail them to you...pm me and ill get you the info, if you want

camaroon4me said:
Welcome, and ....here's a place that I can vouch for. I just checked and they do have some sizes in stock. They have great service and I have purchased from them several times. Seriouscigars.com/AshtonVSG's
Good luck!

John V.
[snapback]228066[/snapback]​

Agreed, Terrific Customer service, competive prices.

camaroon4me said:
Good luck!

John V.
[snapback]228066[/snapback]​

I'm all about Serious. I drop by a couple of times a month. Great people, competitive prices, real-time, web-based inventory control: if they say it's in stock, then it's in stock. Not like some places that'll take your order and keep you waiting for weeks. Grrrr...