• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone ever tried the Don Rigo's?

Mafialife Chris

Last month I went into a store in Jersey and he pushed me this Maduro Cigar, he said was new. I have always been a fan of the Rigo Brand from the Ron and Fez Show anyhows, but when I tasted this Maduro I was shocked.

Besides the nice consistent burn I got, The cigar stayed full of a semi dark but smooth flavor as I pulled. I dont usually want to have a 2nd cigar after I smoke a full one, but this was the first time.

I made araingments for him to start making my own brand of cigars made for the mobsters in my game (This is not a shameless plug for my game, so I will not dissrespect my fellow cigar smokers with a url at this early in time. if you need to find it, just ask). The cigars he made for me came out so killer, I just went into business with the guy.

Has anyone else tried the Don Rigo Brand? What do you think?

If not and you want some samples, hit me up, I'll have Jose send you some.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: Mafialife Chris, Ekans

Well, have you? Dont ignore me!

(kidding bud :) )

I met Don Rigo a cple weeks ago at an event here in chicago. He was definately a pusher. Gave me a handful of cigars to try. Unfortunately most of them tasted like low quality bundled cigar. Nothing really wowed me. Definately not anything to rave about.

And he also offered to make cigars for me. He was definately a cigar seller. And he gave me a link of ppl who carry his cigars , dropped alot of names none which inpressed me.. And he also mentioned your website and that I should check it out. I asked him if he knew any of the cigar guys from NY. And if he knew any of the other guys in the business were he wasg etting his tobacco from (tamboril D.R.) He didnt know anyone.

Hope everything goes well in your venture!

I met Don Rigo a cple weeks ago at an event here in chicago. He was definately a pusher. Gave me a handful of cigars to try. Unfortunately most of them tasted like low quality bundled cigar. Nothing really wowed me. Definately not anything to rave about.

And he also offered to make cigars for me. He was definately a cigar seller. And he gave me a link of ppl who carry his cigars , dropped alot of names none which inpressed me.. And he also mentioned your website and that I should check it out. I asked him if he knew any of the cigar guys from NY. And if he knew any of the other guys in the business were he wasg etting his tobacco from (tamboril D.R.) He didnt know anyone.

Hope everything goes well in your venture!

Thats good to know budday. I do appreciate that insight!

I made sure the ML Wrap and Tobacco was different then all of his other stuff. Id love to get an experts opinion on them!