• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone ordered from JR's and Used USPS

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
I am not around the house much, so I can't sit around and wait to sign for the UPS guy, so I was wondering if anyone has doen the USPS parcel post when ordering from JR's... If so, were there any issues. Thanks inadvance for your help guys!

i've had good luck w/ them sofar, except instead of Jr's , I used Holts. My boxes were shipped in a timely manner and left on my doorstep in 7 degree weather like i hoped for.

Thanks, I would use Holts or CI, but I am buying Connies.

Thanks Dave, although it seems parts of the site are down right now.

Living overseas for 5 years, I used nothing but USPS from the few sites that would ship to an APO address, JR included. Multiple purchase and never a problem. Famous Smoke was the other site I used with USPS alot. No problems there either.

-K-

Living overseas for 5 years, I used nothing but USPS from the few sites that would ship to an APO address, JR included. Multiple purchase and never a problem. Famous Smoke was the other site I used with USPS alot. No problems there either.

-K-

Awesome, thanks...This is really good to know that there arnt any overarching issues.