• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Nestsdad

My family and I would like to wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving :D

Thanks Nestsdad....

The same goes for me and my family. Hope all of you have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!

Enjoy the holiday, enjoy your family, enjoy the turkey and football, and while your at it.....enjoy a cigar!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB :D

Thanks, and I (we)hope the same for you. Were sorta lucky. My Grandfather turned 89 last week and my wife, son and I will be with them all day. He will probably have my son doing all kinds of jobs for a handfull of pennies(not bad for a 3 yr old :D ). We wont have a lot of food,friends over, and no cigars,,,,,But what a day! I cant wait :p

P.s. best wishes to all , and have a smoke for me :thumbs:

Thanks Bruddahs! I'd like to wish all of you CPers a very Happy Thanksgiving from me and my family! Have a great time tomorrow with family and friends! :D :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade (who's very thankful to have found CigarPass.com and the wonderful Bruddahs and Sistas that make this place great!)

wk-mang said:
Wade (who's very thankful to have found CigarPass.com and the wonderful Bruddahs and Sistas that make this place great!)
Happy Thanksgiving! I second Wade's signature!
Emo

I am Thankful for You Guys!!!!! :love:

Me and Mine would also like to wish you all Full tummies and even fuller Hearts. Have a Great Thanksging and don't forget to "Go to sleep counting your blessings!" :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Remember to take the time to think of all we have to be thankfull for. The fact that we have computers to write here with and cigars to enjoy just to name 2 things makes us wealthier than 95% of the rest of the world. That we can post our thoughts without fear. Perhaps that we simply woke up once more and can just enjoy being alive.
Enjoy your faimly at the table today, eat lots of good food, smoke a great cigar, and as you do remember to be thankfull.

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. And I am not going to bring this topic down however, I would like y'all to think of one thing.

Just be thankful of the loved one's you have near you. Be thankful of the health y'all share. Life is precious! Tell the one's you love, " I love you." I guarantee it will warm their heart. :)

Now, go eat TOO much!!!! :sign:

Your friend from the COmmonwealth of Kentucky,

FLOYD T.

From all of the Varon Family to all of yours HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

May all of you enjoy this wonderful day ;)

From the Shadow family to all of you and yours I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! From all of us hear in the sunny state of New Mexico!