• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hawks!

Goalee1

Congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks. Man thats gonna be some parade down Michigan ave! G1

Whoo -Hoo :thumbs:

I couldn't tell what happened at the end. For 10 seconds I was wondering what is going on.

Congrat Blackhawks!!!!

It was a weird ending. Couldn't understand why the refs didn't see it go in. Leighton knew right away and he was just hoping for a call I think. G1

Took a Buffalo boy to score the Cup winning goal. Congrats Blackhawks!!!

Rookie goalie wins the Stanley Cup. Thank you BLACKHAWKS for bringing some exitement to Chicago. GO BLACKHAWKS!
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Congrats Hawks!

I was at Mike Ditkas last night to watch the game. Mr. Ditka was in the house and I actually stood next to him and watched the game for a bit. Didn't say anything to him, didn't want to be "that guy". But it was cool nonetheless.

Congrats to the Hawks and to their fans. That was certainly an exciting game to watch (even for a Canucks fan)!

I don't watch the NHL until playoff time. Man, the playoffs were fun to watch. I wanted the Blackhawks to win. Congrats! :thumbs:

I got to watch from my girlfriends jewelry store right on Michigan and Wacker, awesome time!!!