• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HdM Excaliber 1066 Merlins

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Here is an extra-special madness sale for those big spenders who really like to capitalize on crazy deal when it happens...

The Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Merlin is a 5.25-by-50 African Cameroon-wrapped robusto that, since its introduction, has become a big favorite of cammie lovers. This plump rothschild is a wonderfully balanced, super-smooth smoke whose select Cameroon wrapper adds just the right touch of spice. Enticingly complex with a long, cedar-like finish, this is one heck of great cigar.

Well, we happen to have a few of these special 100-count boxes (which retail for $475.00!)... for next hour, as supplies last, you can have one of these behemoths for JUST $198.00! The best price on these super smokes is from us, at just $3.01 apiece when bought in a 20-count box. But, if you take advantage of this deal, you'll get the cigars for less than two bucks each, plus just $2 more to ship you the whole enchilada! In most retail shops these very same cigars sell for $4 to $5 each, and I am willing to bet the dog that more than a couple of retailers will buy these, double the price, and then resell them...

special_112203.jpg

Who jumped in on this deal a while back? How are these smokes?

They're okay, I like the regular Excaliburs better.

There are those however who think these are better.

Coincidentally I got 2 Merlins yesterday. Haven't tried one yet so I can't comment. I must admit my purchase was 100% because of the name. :lookup:

I Prefer the 1066 to the regular line because of the camaroon wrapper myself. :p

I prefer the 1066 myself and have had a few of the Merlins which I enjoyed.

Hands down... one of my favorite domestic cigars. If you don't agree and want to unload them, let me know! These are tasty - and I recommend them to friends that are just starting out too.

BTW, that's a pretty darned decent price too. Wish I had that kind of disposable income floating around - I'd jump all over that. They usually retail (a good price) around 70$ - 80$ a box and occasionally go for a little under that at auction.

Muley said:
BTW, that's a pretty darned decent price too. Wish I had that kind of disposable income floating around - I'd jump all over that. They usually retail (a good price) around 70$ - 80$ a box and occasionally go for a little under that at auction.
I have yet to try them.....Bought them back in Nov. I think....just wondering what those that bought them had to say

these are one of my all time favorites as well...Merlin is my favorite of the Excalibur line.