• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headin' down to Orlando 24 - 29 September

stogieman

" Herf King "
Beth and I along with our niece Laurie and her husband Brian and baby Kinsley will be vacationing for 5+ days down in Orlando and staying at the Gaylord Palms Resort:

http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-palms/

I've already talked with a couple of folks and I'm thinking about setting something up either at the Corona Cigar Company on Sandlake Rd or Cigarz at Universal's City Walk.

http://www.coronacigar.com/events/index.asp

http://www.orlandofloridaguide.com/orlando/attractions/universal/citywalk/cigars.htm

At this point, I'm simply getting an idea of how many S/BOTL are interested in herfin' for a couple / few hours at either location. It's still up in the air as to what day; Friday or Saturday depending on the what response is and what we are doing as well. Once we decide on a place and have a general number of folks, I'll either call Jeff at Corona or Shin at Cigarz and give them a heads up........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well, it definitely looks like it will be the Corona Cigar Company on Sand Lake Rd in Orlando as they are having a "Rock the Democracy Smoke Out" the 26th from 1500(3pm) to 2000(8pm) sponsored by Camacho Cigars. It is a CRA event and there will be specials on all Camach Cigars along with turkey legs on the grill. Here is the link to their website to explain:

http://www.coronacigar.com/press/index.asp

Hope to see as many of you there as possible........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

We are still planning on being at the Corona Cigar Company for the "Rock the Democracy Smoke Out" this Saturday the 26th. Hope to see a number of our S/BOTL as well as some of the locals that I use too hang with when I lived down in Sanford...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sounds like fun. Merry and I will see you at the Corona store for sure. Hope you guys have safe flight and get to enjoy some of our fine Florida weather. It's still plenty warm, but at least there aren't any hurricanes!

Sounds like fun. Merry and I will see you at the Corona store for sure. Hope you guys have safe flight and get to enjoy some of our fine Florida weather. It's still plenty warm, but at least there aren't any hurricanes!

That's great news Joe, it will be fun as always to see Merry and yourself as ole' times. I'll call you once we are down there and all........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Enjoy your vacation Charlie. My Iowa State Cyclones are hosting your Black Knights this weekend and was hoping you might make the trip. But I guess if you feel Orlando is better than Ames, Ia... :sign: :laugh: Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family, hopefully our teams play each other again and we can share a smoke at a tailgate. :thumbs:

Enjoy your vacation Charlie. My Iowa State Cyclones are hosting your Black Knights this weekend and was hoping you might make the trip. But I guess if you feel Orlando is better than Ames, Ia... :sign: :laugh: Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family, hopefully our teams play each other again and we can share a smoke at a tailgate. :thumbs:

It was a toss up Clint, Ames, IA vs, Orlando, FL :D . I hope it's a good game and you guys don't kill us by too bad of a score. If and when we play each other again, we'll definitely smoke a couple of primo sticks then...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sounds like a great time Charlie. My son and I were at that Corona Cigar store last Spring (after having a steak at Ruth's Chris up the street) and had a great time. Great people, unbelievable selection, and a pretty girl bringing us Coronas in the iced tin bucket on the front sidewalk were great. We hit Cigarz in Universal too...a little small, but a nice place to hang out and light one up. When we were in Universal that day, we met Andy Pettitte, his wife and kids at Emeril's....it was during Yankees spring training and the Yanks had played the Houston Astros earlier that day, their camp is close to Orlando.

Have a great time bro! :thumbs: