• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Austin TX

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Heading there for a week+ for Christmas. Anything I and the family should see tourism wise within driving distance? Any must see cigar stores in Austin?

You have to stop by heroes and legacies...it's probably hands down the nicest shop in the state of TX. In fact, I could even meet you over there if you have extra time....it's only like an hour and a half from here.

Forgot to add, if you feel like driving an extra 30 min to an hour, you could go see the largest strip mall in the state in San Marcos (They also have my favorite steak house there called Texas Reds) and "The Alamo" in San Antonio.

you could go see Heather at Fumee Cigar Lounge. The wife and I order from them online they are wonderful to order from rp

If you have time and you have grade school age kids......The Bob Bullock State History Museum is pretty cool. They have an IMAX Theater and other interesting shows and displays.

The TX State Capitol is interesting if it's open....taller than the US Capitol Building

Texas......It's like a whole other country....

You have to stop by heroes and legacies...it's probably hands down the nicest shop in the state of TX. In fact, I could even meet you over there if you have extra time....it's only like an hour and a half from here.

Forgot to add, if you feel like driving an extra 30 min to an hour, you could go see the largest strip mall in the state in San Marcos (They also have my favorite steak house there called Texas Reds) and "The Alamo" in San Antonio.

L & H in Austin is a 15 minute drive. We passed the area when we went to church this morning. we talked about the Alamo too. still figuring the plan for this week after an 18 hr drive.

Mike

Well....if you go to H&L tomorrow or something, let me know...it's my only free day until xmas. However, it is a beautiful area with a 2-story barnes and noble, cheesecake factory, the whole works..

Hey, let me know when you are smoke to smoke something, Fumee is a great place that has recenty opened up, im always there and looking for fellow botl. my schedual is flexible only that i think i am leaving out Tuesday afternoon to go see inlaws, but will back after Christmas.
let me know whats if you want get a herf going.

Elktwin and I are thinking of meeting at Fumee and Heather Monday probably in the afternoon. I have to call him. I am thinking of L& H later after Christmas after it warms up since you have to smoke outside for non members. Others are welcome to join our mini herf tomorrow and I will update for H&L later after Christmas.

Mike

Elktwin and I are thinking of meeting at Fumee and Heather Monday probably in the afternoon. I have to call him. I am thinking of L& H later after Christmas after it warms up since you have to smoke outside for non members. Others are welcome to join our mini herf tomorrow and I will update for H&L later after Christmas.

Mike

Depending on who's working at H&L...I may be able to get us in the lounge. Been able to get in every time I've been there. ;)

The Alamo is truly a neat place to go see. I have been there once when I was younger, and I would like to go again since I am where I could appreciate it more. If you are one that enjoys hunting then you should stop by the Buckhorn Saloon while you are down south. Something that the whole family can enjoy.
B

Herf at Fumee and Heather is scheduled for around 1:30/2:00 today. If you are reading this you are invited. I still hope to stop in at H&L after Christmas.

I will be the fat guy in the green Polo with fire logo on it. -Mike

Had a great time. Thanks for the cigars and nice meeting all of you!