• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Hilton Head

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
My annual golf week in HHI is coming up in a few weeks, staying in Palmetto Dunes. Anybody up for a smoke?

I just left there last Sunday, also stayed at Palmetto Dunes. Which complex are you going to be at? We stayed at Windsor Place.

My annual golf week in HHI is coming up in a few weeks, staying in Palmetto Dunes. Anybody up for a smoke?

Renting a house on Port Tack Street which is directly across the lagoon/canal from #14 tee on the Jones course. There are six guys and I guess the house is big enough to handle all of us.

Did you golf Ray, if so what were the courses like (Jones & Fazio)?

Nope, got my fill of it when I was a caddy as a kid.

Renting a house on Port Tack Street which is directly across the lagoon/canal from #14 tee on the Jones course. There are six guys and I guess the house is big enough to handle all of us.

Did you golf Ray, if so what were the courses like (Jones & Fazio)?

Really close for that weekend, i'll be in Kill Devil Hills for a wedding then. I really wish it was closer to get together for a smoke.

And here I am at the other end of the state with gas prices the way they are.

Still. Drop me a PM closer to time. I may be able to make it.

Doug

I'll be there the following week. We will be going to Murrells Inlet for the week, with side trips to HH, Myrtle Beach, Charleston and others.

I'll be there the following week. We will be going to Murrells Inlet for the week, with side trips to HH, Myrtle Beach, Charleston and others.

I will leave an Opus X on the island for you see if you can find it :) Damn, too bad we will miss by a day or two

I will leave an Opus X on the island for you see if you can find it :) Damn, too bad we will miss by a day or two

LOL, if would be a Dunhill Cabineta or Davidoff Mille Series 3000 that would be an exciting treasure hunt!