• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heart Attack Grill

LOL, that's too funny.

I'm sure he will do great business.
If I'm ever in Chandler, Arizona I will have to stop by.

Do the nurses offer "resuscitation" services should a patron need some "mouth-to-mouth"? :love:

dude i'm having a heart attack just watching the you tube videos

F.F. fried in lard, Mmmm. Most of you are too young, but until you've had a homemade donut fried in lard...or pie crust made with lard or damn near anything with rendered pork fat. I'd eat there once a month, for sure. Anything in moderation.

Doc.

F.F. fried in lard, Mmmm. Most of you are too young, but until you've had a homemade donut fried in lard...or pie crust made with lard or damn near anything with rendered pork fat. I'd eat there once a month, for sure. Anything in moderation.

Doc.
I used to go up to Minnesota as a kid and stay the summers with my grandparents.
Grandma use to make homemade donuts fried in lard.
OMG they were good.

Doc.

Is there any other way to make a pie crust? That's how I was taught by my gma, cut in the flour with lard.

Wow! I know where I'm eating next time I'm in Phoenix.

Doc.

You'd love England, Doc. Seems as if everything is fried in lard. Probably why french fries always taste so much better there. They've got a nice little dish called bubble and squeek, basically homestyle potatoes with bacon drippings and pan fried with lard. Yummy.

Now that is a Burger joint I would love to visit. We have a place that makes a 4 lb burger which is 2 lbs beef and the rest in condiments and sour dough bun. I ate the 2lb version and that was with a large order of fries, big bowl of chili and a side order of chips and salsa. Plus a large drink. I think this place I could tackle the Quadruple Bypass without the cheese due to being allergic to it.

As for lard...yummy stuff. I remember Grandma cooking with pork lard. She would toss some in the fresh green beans she grew and wow. :love:

Yeah, they've been around awhile now. Hilarious schtick---last time they were making the internet newscycle rounds, it was because the Arizona Nurse's Association was suing them for calling their waitstaff "nurses" and dressing them up like they do. Freakin' hilarious!

I dunno what my gall bladder would have to say about the lard fries, but I'd love to find out.

~Boar

if you are ever 350lbs you eat free that is awesome I need to put on 25lbs rp

I work right down the road. We stop in every now and then for the triple bypass.

Just don't ask for a diet coke :laugh: