• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt beads

dataz722

I am about to order some heartfelt beads because my gel is doing a terrible job. I just can't decide if I should get the puck that will go into the lid or one of the tubes? I have read some people having problems filling the tubes but are there any issues with the pucks? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

I had read that is what a lot of people do but I have a pretty small desktop humidor and wouldn't that take up a considerable amount of space. The humi is 228ci, 9.5x8.3

I have the pucks and the tubes. Overall, I would have to say that I like the tubes better. The holes at the top of the puck are larger, and sometimes I have a bead or two fall out when I am arranging my desktop. It's not a big deal, I know, but I find it irritating. No such issues with the tubes. Just don't douse the tubes in distilled water, or the beads may crack. If that happens, bead particles can escape the tube. Use a misting/spray bottle to hydrate the tubes with distilled water.

That's the nice part about the beads. Take out what you need and keep the rest sealed away until you need more. If you have a bunch you can also add a tupperdore easily if you have some overflow without having to buy another device. Regardless you can't go wrong with the beads no matter what method you choose.

I have several tubes and experience zero problems.
I bought 1/2# beads when I started smoking, and
haven't regretted it. The last two tubes were
purchased empty and filled at home. I also opened
a 'standard' rectangular humidifier, took out the
foam, and filled it with beads.

Since you're from Newark, you should keep an eye
out for Vortex, delarob, raspol, and other Newark
locals. We used to smoke at the Deer Park Tavern
on a regular basis.

Chemyst :cool:

Delarob? I know someone on another forum with the same user name that is from around here. I blame him for getting me into cigars in the first place. :D It has to be the same person, that is just weird. I will keep an eye out for the others too.

I bought one of the large tubes recently and I'm waiting to receive it. I've heard good things. can't wait...

I have the pucks and the tubes. Overall, I would have to say that I like the tubes better. The holes at the top of the puck are larger, and sometimes I have a bead or two fall out when I am arranging my desktop. It's not a big deal, I know, but I find it irritating. No such issues with the tubes. Just don't douse the tubes in distilled water, or the beads may crack. If that happens, bead particles can escape the tube. Use a misting/spray bottle to hydrate the tubes with distilled water.

That explains why I occasionally end up with little bead bits in the botton of the humidor. I've been using the fine tip bottle Viper sells to recharge the beads.

I'm getting tired of messing with the floral foam so I figured I'd take the plunge. I've got myself two of the pucks on the way. That way I can put one in my modest sized humidor and have another for making a travel tupidor when I head up North.

Wow Heartfelt is fast. I placed an order earlier today (early this morning for those of you in CONUS) and already have a shipping confirmation number. That and shipping to miliary/APOs is free, which saved like $8. Awesome company.

Wow Heartfelt is fast. I placed an order earlier today (early this morning for those of you in CONUS) and already have a shipping confirmation number. That and shipping to miliary/APOs is free, which saved like $8. Awesome company.

Yeah, I placed my order on Monday and had the DC number that night. The pucks arrived to my house yesterday. So far I am very pleased.

Heartfelt is a great company to do business with! I purchased 1lb of beads, and still have most of them left, that was when I expand (which I know will happen) I will just fill more panyhose and be good to go...

Does anyone know if heartfelt will sell just the empty pucks? They sell tubes but I don't see the round humifiers anywhere. I tried calling them but no one answered.

I have the puck and love it. I have it stuck to the roof of my desktop with a magnet thingy. RH is always spot on. :thumbs:

edit: I should read my own writing

Does anyone know if heartfelt will sell just the empty pucks? They sell tubes but I don't see the round humifiers anywhere. I tried calling them but no one answered.

Try either sending them an email, or shooting Viper a PM. They are usually really good about answering emails and PMs...

I'm going to repurpose my green element pucks and bricks; just fill 'em with beads.

Try either sending them an email, or shooting Viper a PM. They are usually really good about answering emails and PMs...

I have seen Viper mentioned on here a few times. I take it that he sells the beads too? Does her work for heartfelt or is he a reseller? Everything done through PM or does he have a site?

I'm going to repurpose my green element pucks and bricks; just fill 'em with beads.

I would if I still had it.

I have seen Viper mentioned on here a few times. I take it that he sells the beads too? Does her work for heartfelt or is he a reseller? Everything done through PM or does he have a site?

Viper is the owner of Heartfelt.