• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heat Lamps to Purchase

Shizzywaz

I am thinking about purchasing a heat lamp for my balcony. I live in a condo in Northern Virginia and have a balcony that is about 8 by 15 ft. It is the only place that I own where I can smoke but it is just too cold to enjoy a smoke for very long out there. I would like to get a relatively inexpensive (not cheap) heat lamp that could help keep two people warm while sitting on the balcony for 45+ minutes in the cold. The balcony is covered on the two sides and above so it is not completely open to the elements. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Unless you get a large tall unit...I'd suggest Mr. Heaters Big Buddy heater.

Get the hose for the 20lb tank...and the power cord for the blower (saves on batteries).

You may also want to put something up on the bottom of the balcony...even if it's only plastic.

Sounds good, will probably get one. Thanks for the idea.

rateful1 - My balcony has a slab of concrete on the bottom, would I still need to lay something down? I am assuming you figured I had slats of wood on the bottom. The balcony is basically built into the building so I think a heat lamp would work well but have never purchased one and am only familiar with the tall standing lamps you see outside bars and restaurants.