• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello all

Welcome aboard Jason! You'll love it here, I'm sure. There aren't a nicer group around.

Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason. Where in NYC are you from? I'm in Queens

Fast - where in Queens are you? I have some family up there...in Forest Hills and some in Sunnyside.

MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason. Where in NYC are you from? I'm in Queens

Fast - where in Queens are you? I have some family up there...in Forest Hills and some in Sunnyside.
Born in Woodside, been in Little Neck (Queens/Nassau Border) for the last 24 years

Fast4Dr said:
MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason.  Where in NYC are you from?  I'm in Queens

Born in Woodside, been in Little Neck (Queens/Nassau Border) for the last 24 years
Ah yes...Little Neck. A buddy of mine lives right near there...at least, I recall it being near there...in Douglaston. I know it's up in NE Queens anyway. :thumbs:

I feel the love! :love:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason.  Where in NYC are you from?  I'm in Queens

Ah yes...Little Neck. A buddy of mine lives right near there...at least, I recall it being near there...in Douglaston. I know it's up in NE Queens anyway. :thumbs:
The co-op I am purchasing is in Douglaston....the next town over

Hey, where in Forest Hills? I grew up in Kew Gardens and went to junior high in Forest Hills.