• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from PA

BGarv3

Hello to everyone here on CP from the ****'d up weather here in PA. I have been a lurker here on the boards off and on for a long time and daily for about a month now and figured I would sign up this weekend and say hello to what has to be one of(if not the absolute) best cigar boards on the net. Seems to be alot of knowledge available to all levels of smokers from not only the FOG's but alot of the "newbies" as well. Some of the postings on here are amazing with the information they contain and the true friendships that have been developed. One stickied in the Open Pass stands way out in the front.

For anyone who has not had the chance to read here is a link to a great thread

A Few Thoughts Brought to you by Steve*R

Others added to and made the thread expand in all directions but Steve started it off and made it easier for a newb to join learn.

Welcome to CP from a different part of PA.

AVB said:
Welcome to CP from a different part of PA.
[snapback]194783[/snapback]​

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes and I get up your way every now and then, may have to hit you up for a good smoke shop next round

HOWDY!!

Welcome to CP!!!

I don't think we have anyone in the Pittsburg area active on the board. I may be heading out to a Jaguar show on July 23rd. It's in Dawson at a place called Linden Hall. Ever hear of "Linden Hall"? and how far is that from you?

coventrycat86 said:
HOWDY!!

Welcome to CP!!!

I don't think we have anyone in the Pittsburg area active on the board.  I may be heading out to a Jaguar show on July 23rd.  It's in Dawson at a place called Linden Hall.  Ever hear of "Linden Hall"?  and how far is that from you?
[snapback]194797[/snapback]​

Nice area not too far from here. I am actually a little south of Pittsburgh so Dawson is fairly close but I will have to map it to get time I am SURE it is less than an hour(I go there kayaking with the kids during the summer). Hit me up on PM and maybe we can get together, if I remember correctly there is a nice little lounge right at Linden Hall

EDIT: After mapquesting it I see it is 45mins IF I take the LONG way to get there. 25 minutes tops on the back roads

I found the website for it Linden Hall

Looks like a pretty cool place :thumbs:

If I can get AVB to agree to me inviting myself over to his house on the way home, I'll probably make the trip :laugh:

Yeah I looked it up as well making sure there wasn't two of them. There are Two Dawson's in PA so I had to check..... Linden Hall is Basically across two rivers and a major highway for me so let me know if you venture this way.

Welcome to CP brother! Great place you found here! Bute STAY AWAY from CC!!! He's a BAD influence!!! :laugh:

Welcome to CP from TX! :D Enjoy the smokes and the company! ;)

grand cru no 2 said:
Welcome to CP brother! Great place you found here! Bute STAY AWAY from CC!!! He's a BAD influence!!! :laugh:
[snapback]194828[/snapback]​

LMAO, he'll be driving Jaguars and smoking Havanas before you know it :laugh:

Welcome from NYC......

like grand said, stay away from CC......

He's been here 2 years and we can't get rid of him.... kinda like a squatter :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
grand cru no 2 said:
[snapback]194828[/snapback]​

LMAO, he'll be driving Jaguars and smoking Havanas before you know it :laugh:
[snapback]194840[/snapback]​

You know funny you say that, a friend of mine is trying to talk me into buying this Jaguar he has sitting in a garage. Me personally, I enjoy my Lexus LS4's(is the plural Lexi) but at the price he is offering I may not be able to pass up. I believe he originally bought it to restore...newer engine, paint job, ran out of money......now it rests(for the last two years) in his garage along with his bikes and other toys basically needs some TLC and a little $$$$. Last I saw it, the interior needed a little work and the wheels were not original but he had a vendor to get the wheel from.

Decisions Decisions.....guess I will have to reconsider over a good smoke. Now, to find a few good Havanas