• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

Nestsdad

Hi all,

I have recently signed up with these forums and have been spending a few days trying to acquaint myself with them. I have enjoyed reading the posts - seems like a lot of good people here. I have already made a quick hello post, but was wondering if anyone has any advice before I dive in? :)

A box of Cohiba Esplendidos to every member is a good way to start. hehmmm...............

I mean just post go to the live chat get to know so guys, and sign up to any passes that open. When you get on a pass, abide by the rules.

Read Read Read...Then check out the links on the home page to the different FAQ's off the site...and the FAQ on the site also helps...lol

Emo

Pick fights with random members, like that Jlew character. He's mean :p

Man and forget about that Emo person, he's a young whippersnapper :p

heheh, actually those two guys are great guys, hell, I think everyone on here is, really supportive also :)

But what J said about the Cohibas is true. They tied me to a tree and made me smoke Lars until I begged for mercy

:sign:

Don't listen to any of these guys!!! Getting ready to dive in is easy...you don't have to read the FAQ's, send boxes of cigars, or pick fights with anyone. All you need to do is send TheBeast (addy is in the profile...just click the name) 3 real nice cigars (ISOM's, PAM's, VSG's, Opus's, CAO Extremes, or any AF SunGrowns). You can send 3 of one kind or in assortment...doesn't matter. Once you do that, you're all set. Pretty simple...uhhh? So send the gars and welcome to CP!!! :D

Kissing up to veteran members helps too!

Welcome aboard! Now get to posting! ;)

what is a good idea.
Pick someone at random and send them a few cigars that you like right now. Then after you have been here a year send them a few that you like then. You will be amazed at the difference time around these guys will do for you.

Also let us know what you like to smoke, maybe someone may welcome you propperly.
Hbooker

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Um, yeah, after they forced me to smoke those Lars, they made me um, send cigars to everyone... Uh, yeeeeeah... :p

Thanks for the replies and the info. I will be off to send the smokes as soon as I can - :) :lookup:

I have only been smoking seriously about 2 months now. Of the cigars I have tried, I have liked all Padron's (so far), the C.A.O. anniversaire, AF Hemingway Short Story, R&J Churchill (ISOM), and Hoya de Monterrey.

Looks like you're off to a great start with those cigars. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard, fellow bother of the leaf. You know, if you REALLY want to get in good with the board admin, you need to start with his assistants. Take a look at who administers the various passes forums. That's right..... yours truly (addy in my profile too! ).
Just think what a good word I could put in for you if you made it worth my while..... :p :p :p :p :p

Seriously, welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay. Don't worry, every thread here isn't a mooch attempt.... maybe just half of 'em are.
LMAO
Dave ;)

Welcome to Cigar Pass Nestsdad - an easy to get along in forum and a great place to dive in and experiment. Have gotten some great support and advice here.

Sam

Welcome aboard! As fairly new member myself to this board I can tell you already that it's a friendly place to be.
Forget what those FOG's tell ya, send the cigars to the new guys :lookup: :p .

Good taste in cigars, Nest. Can't go wrong with any of those. :thumbs: Welcome to our little corner of the internet.