• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

alphaiii

Hello everyone.

I found this site a few days ago (CP Saloon) when I was looking for some info on premium rums, and figured I'd check things out. I'm 22 year old who's becoming a fan of premium liquors, particularly tequila, rum, and vodka. So I'll be looking forward to reading about people's opinions/suggestions in the CP Saloon. And although I'm a youngin, I just may suprise some of you.

Take care.

You've come to a great place to talk about Rum, Scotch, Bourbon, Cuban Cigars...OOOPs forgot, that's a "touchy" term I S O M made cigars I should say :sign: :p :sign: :p :sign: :p :sign:

Horse said:
You've come to a great place to talk about Rum, Scotch, Bourbon, Cuban Cigars...OOOPs forgot, that's a "touchy" term I S O M made cigars I should say :sign: :p :sign: :p :sign: :p :sign:
BAD Horse, BAD, stop that NOW :sign:

Oh and WELCOME TO CP alpha3 :thumbs:

Won't be long before AVB gets you interested in single malts! Welcome to CP :)
Gregor

Welcome aboard. Before you know it you'll be smokin' cuban cigars and drinking expensive booze.

Welcome to CP! Being a yougin' isn't bad, it just means you're more tender when we stick a fork in you. :0