• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help asked for.

MidGe

Reaction score
I am sorry, if this is inappropriate or arrogant sounding. (in that case just ignore).

I would really like some helpful advice (via PM, I guess) from respected members on this site. In short (given I am a newbie), I would like some info about sources from Moki (I checked your site :) ), ggiese, or their friends, or members with similar weight :) . I would like to buy some genuine Cubans, and, where I live, there is no legal issues with importing or trading in those (Australia). I have bought many here, I just noticed that the prices, even after applying duty here, to make it totally legitimate, but they seem still much cheaper buying from the advertisers overseas, etc... I am happy with with my local suppliers, but I would like 20 - 30% more cigars for the buck, and am very weary making a move to overseas suppliers, specially given the hot threads about fakes on this forum.

I would really appreciate some help, and will try to repay the favour in any which way I can,

Thanks

MidGe

PS check my (few) posts here to know my love of cigars. I can also provide other internet references if required.

Look at the top of every page where it says "Reputable Online Cigar Retailers (click here)" and click there.