• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help for the wife and Contest!

Voted a few times (deleting the site's cookies will also let you vote more than once; not that I condone such actions :whistling: )

Just voted.

That is a beautiful picture. Love seeing the kids playing and the colors changing on the trees.

Voted Al,

Pretty kool pic, lake looks at bit better than Texas lakes, which are very low.

Ken

I almost bought a camera from Amazon last night because of that picture, but I was so tired from trying to review every camera on sale I gave up and went to bed. :(

Voted a few times last week:). Great pic, good luck to her.

I think your wife needs to take that photo and enter it in some REAL photography contests where it is actually judged on merit and not "cuteness". That shot is a winner when judged for legitimate criteria.

Thanks for all the help everyone, it was much appreciated. She was beside herself with all the comments. I'm not at work tonight so when I get in tomorrow I'll do the drawings.

Al

O.k. guys here's the winners 4 are from here one from CS

Cultured Hick
Acclaym
Tomthirtysix
backslide 420

Please Pm your addy even if you think we have it.

Thanks again for all the help.

Al

wish I could have seen this sooner i would have voted. I'm sad I missed out on what the photo looks like maybe you can post it here. Also how did she end up doing?

Omg, I'm a winner, lol. I should have read this thread earlier than I did. Thanks Al, you're one class act buddy.

Jason

Thanks a bunch Al! They all arrived safely. You're the man.