• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
So, I'm minding my own business, sharing a smoke with Putz Mulligan today. We both finish our sticks and go to work. When I get back to my office it's a total mess. I've got files spread all over the place and the humidor is in pieces. There, sitting on my desk, is a little UPS Priority Mail box from a BOTL in Jersey. I slowly approach the box and open it very carefully. Inside is just 1 little cigar sitting in a coffin. As soon as I realize it's a cigar I hit the deck and order the secretary's out of the building for their safety. I slowly ninja crawl up to the box and open it ever so carefully. I slide the coffin open and find one of my all-time favorite smokes. What a humbling experience.

Thanks for the great smoke Local669! You best keep your head on a swivel my friend.

StinkiMonki

-Edit: A fine BOTL pointed out that it is not good form to say what I received so I have edited my post accordingly, hopefully before too many of you saw what it was. Good advice is always appreciated.

I've notice a couple threads today that guys started who should read this.

Bomb Acknowledgement

edit: Maybe somebody needs to post as "post a link" link so I can read up on that! :D

I'm glad you brought that thread to light Smelly. It was something I simply didn't consider when I made the original post. Neal's post, and those that followed, bring up some excellent points that should have crossed my mind earlier as opposed to later. Someone was kind enough to send me a PM almost immediately poining out my error and it was very much appreciated. I don't want to turn the gracious act of a BOTL into any kind of turmoil. I should have figured this one out on my own before I posted. Apologies to the board in it's entirety.

Stinki

Nice job Local669! :thumbs:

Don't sweat it stinki, quite a few people (me included :whistling: ) have made the error in the past of mentioning bomb details. You obviously had only good intentions and everyone knows that. :thumbs: