• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me choose my next cigar purchase....

speedingpenguin

$$$ (or lack of it) has sorta kept my cigar smoking to a minimum these last few weeks, but with graduation fast approaching and finally having good weather, as well as a few other things, I'm gonna smoke a few stogies with some friends this weekend (none of the cigarillos i've been restricted to lately cause of time and $$). I had a padron 2000 (the lighter one) a few weeks ago and really liked it, but I want something stronger and more flavorful (no, not looking for a flavored cigar, but want something to really play with my taste buds!) and hell, something bigger too! Cant go spending 10+ dollars on a cigar, but I wouldnt have a problem spending 7 or 8 on a nice one :) Any suggestions?

Also, I dont have a real humidor (Still using my ghetto-dor, LOL) and it will probably be ~4 hours or so between the time I leave the smoke shop and the time I smoke the cigar. Will it be OK in the zip-loc bag, or what should I do? Thanks a bunch!
-Chris

padron.jpg

Ask the smokeshop to give you one of those gel packs that come with the Fuente cigars. My B&M keeps a pile of these and gives them out if you tell them you are going to be away from a humi for a while. If that's a no-go, double bag it and you should be ok.

Wilkey

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero, they roll em big, sell them for about 5-8 bucks a stick, and they pack a serious wallop :D

Joya de Nicuragua Antanio. Lot's of flavor and strength.

Doc.

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero, they roll em big, sell them for about 5-8 bucks a stick, and they pack a serious wallop :D

Gotta second this one. A great smoke at a decnt price. One of my favorite, go to smokes.

Try a Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown!
Can't go wrong with that one!
-Rob

Try a Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown!
Can't go wrong with that one!
-Rob

I second this one as well as the AF Short Story - a good smoke any time of day and for someone who can only spare 30 minutes. Get the big daddy AF Best Seller for the 45 minute smoke.

Brian

Punch Rare Corojo Magnum.

IF this cigar tickles your fancy, (I used to smoke quite a few of them), I happen to believe that it is one of the better cigars in the price range. The people who like them tend to really like them.

And you surely can't go wrong with the Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG if your shop has them.

I am really enjoying the Flor de Oliva bundled cigars. They are strangely sweet and strong. Very appealing.

Gotta second this one. A great smoke at a decnt price. One of my favorite, go to smokes.

Third. L500 if you want a larger ring, L400 or L300 are smaller (not by too much) but I really enjoy and recommend the Chisel Maduro.

Also:
Partagas Black
MX2 (if you can find them) esp. the Belicoso
Punch Rare Corojo
Litto Gomez Chisel

-K-

Excaliber Dark Knight

Third. L500 if you want a larger ring, L400 or L300 are smaller (not by too much) but I really enjoy and recommend the Chisel Maduro.

Fourthed!! I also like the single ligero line too. These will be my next box purchase for sure.