• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help Needed (Local Town Contest)

CigarAl

To Everyone at CP:

A local electric company is sponsoring a contest to provide lights for a town's baseball/softball field.

As I sit on the board of my daughter's softball league I am looking to help drum up all the support I can.

Please click on the link below; select FRANKLIN, MA; enter your email address and click submit. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. When you receive the confirmation email, click on the link provide in the email and your vote is cast.

Field of Dreams Contest

You can read our submission by clicking the link next to our town name (Franklin, MA) on the voting page.

Please note, the conrifmation email may be sent to your junk/spam folder.

You can vote from anywhere and vote from as many email accounts as you have.

As an added incentive, I am holding a contest for those BOTLs who help.

Please post here if you are wre able to vote. Once the voting is over, voting ends September 12th, I will write the names down of everyone who has participated, draw one name and send out a nice thank you package.

This is obvisiouly on the honor system as I have no way to see who votes.

Thank you in advance for you help.

Alan

Good luck, Al! Looks like you have some work to do:

Franklin, MA ..... 391

Rockland, MA ..... 1242

My votes in.

I'm happy to vote for anything that supports little league baseball and softball. Best of luck to you.

I Voted.

Done deal, good luck! :thumbs:

Field of Dreams IV Sweepstakes

Your vote has been validated! Please check back in the future to see the results.

I guess I did it right

This contest is about my speed :thumbs:

You got my vote.

Got my vote and my wife's and the rest of the family as well.................good luck!

Glad to help. Good luck.

"Field of Dreams IV Sweepstakes

Your vote has been validated! Please check back in the future to see the results. "

I used all of my addresses as well (6). Good Luck..

Field of Dreams IV Sweepstakes

Your vote has been validated! Please check back in the future to see the results.

Done deal.

I have a good friend that has an office in Franklin...I e-mailed it up to him and asked to send it around his company as well.

Good Luck. :thumbs:

Seems like they don't update the totals very quickly. Still at 391 ???