• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemmingway sungrown

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
I was totally looking forward to this smoke. It was my first.

As I was lighting it, one side burned down almost a full inch and a half down one side- WTF. It took almost the entire smoke to correct. The last third was really all I got to enjoy, but what a nice third it was.

I was wondering if maybe it had to do with being packed I the humi and not getting the proper moisture, drier on one side and more moist on the other- just a thought.

I'll have to try and score another. I think these are pretty hard to come by. Do regular B&Ms get these often?

No, you rarely if ever see Hemingway sungrowns (Signature or Classic) in a B&M. I know some folks swear by them, and I love the 858SGs, as well as the SG wrappers in the Chateau Fuente series, but for some reason, the Hemingway SGs don't do anything for me. I'd rather have the natural or rosado wrappers myself.

I've smoked a handfull really wanting to like em, but I just don't. I also prefer Hemingway maduros