• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here puffy, puffy, puffy....here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I'm way to busy in store to do one today. Save your pennies, I will have an after christmas blowout.

Al

Sorry guys, I'm way to busy in store to do one today. Save your pennies, I will have an after christmas blowout.

Al

:thumbs:

Happy Holidays, Al !

Thanks for all the extra fun and enjoyment you add to CP.

I'm not sure who's to blame for blowing my cigar budget, Puffstuff for doing these things or Gary for taunting him!

Gary,

You should really check to see if any of us have money left before calling out the puff! :cool:

Al
nicze-a!
118127375-L.jpg

I just can't take anymore - at least not until after XMAS - Merry Christmas Al.

Gary,

You should really check to see if any of us have money left before calling out the puff! :cool:

Very good point. My cigar budget is shot. However, I doubt I would be able to turn away from one of Al's cigar frenzies. :laugh:

Man,
I HAVE to be around for one of these... I need some #35's!!! :love:

Merry Christmas Al!

Yea one guy has to spoil this for everyone. Thanks!!!
And that guy would be... um... Puffy right? I mean, he decided he didn't like someone here, then further decided he didn't like someone here so much he didn't like anyone here. Exit stage left.

I think Puffy's a good guy but this is as wrong headed as it gets.

NA

Yea one guy has to spoil this for everyone. Thanks!!!
And that guy would be... um... Puffy right? I mean, he decided he didn't like someone here, then further decided he didn't like someone here so much he didn't like anyone here. Exit stage left.

I think Puffy's a good guy but this is as wrong headed as it gets.

NA

Al is the type of guy that sticks up for his friends as he did in the thread in question. Just as CC would stick up for one of his friends in a thread whether or not he thought his friend was in the wrong or not. The difference is, CC seems to be able to post disparaging comments against anyone else with impunity time and again. I think this is what is bothering Al and why he doesn't want to deal with the board as a whole.

By discdog:

5) The day after the "sale" the call I recieved clearly said :"another customer came in after my call and he OFFERED more money", which conveyed to me that the humi was up for bid. In my vocabulary there is a huge difference in "offered" and "sold". It wasn't until I responded in a less than cordial manner that "sold" was mentioned.
By puffnstuff:

I was there when the conversation happened and it was on speaker phone, so I heard both sides of the conversation. Bob bought a humidor for a set price, done deal. Gabe called him back and said someone made a higher offer and if Bob would beat that price the humi was his.

Well, here's the thing, somebody is damn sure lying.

NA

Status
Not open for further replies.